CREATING SPECTATOR-FREE WORKPLACES™ FOR 25 YEARS
End the Epidemic, Revive Relationships with Dulye & Co.’s Conscious Connectivity©
U.S. Surgeon General has affirmed what Dulye & Co. has been advocating for 25 years: human connections can't be shortchanged.
The consequences of doing so are life threatening.
"(We) have an obligation to make the same investments in addressing social connection that we have made in addressing tobacco use, obesity, and the addiction crisis," Dr. Vivek H. Murthy writes in his report "Our Epidemic of Loneliness and Isolation" released May 2.
"If we fail to do so, we will pay an ever-increasing price in the form of our individual and collective health and well-being."
Since launching in 1998, Dulye & Co. has focused exclusively on building meaningful human connections in organizations. “Every strategy, tool and training that we've developed and delivered have shared the common goal of bringing people together through conversation that enables learning from and about each other,” says Linda Dulye, president and founder.
No longer can organizations consider team meetings and other two-way communications practices as nice to do when time, funds and interest permit. Conversations are a daily essential. As the Surgeon General’s research attests, they improve individual and collective well-being.
Managers and their team members need to connect every day for 10 or 15 minutes–whether in person or with cameras on using remote technology–to share information, ask questions, listen actively and have real conversations.
The consequences for failure to build human connections are more serious than ever.
Take action to build a healthier, happier and more productive workplace with our Conscious Connectivity© training and tools.
Dulye & Co. is leading a Crusade for Conversations. We are passionate about restoring the vibrancy of human connections and two-way communications at a time when loneliness and isolation have been declared an epidemic by the U.S. Surgeon General. Our individual and collective well-being needs rejuvenation through relationships, where we work and live.
Our Crusade for Conversation features tools and techniques for bringing people together. We’ve created a 5-Point Conversation Compass™ to guide managers and employees on how to comfortably start, build and expand conversations that deepen knowledge, trust and respect.
Hear more from Linda about the Crusade for Conversations on the popular It’s About To Go Down! with Marc and Cathey podcast by clicking here.
To schedule a conversation with Linda on how the 5-Point Conversation Compass™ can strengthen connections at your company, email her at email@example.com.
DULYE IN THE NEWS
- On May 2, the U.S. Surgeon General called on Americans to take action now to strengthen human connections to combat an epidemic of loneliness that is […]
- Dulye & Co. President Linda Dulye served as moderator for an open discussion on small business challenges and opportunities that united a panel of minority business […]
- Improve connections in your life with the Crusade for Conversations Compass that Dulye & Co. President Linda Dulye shared with Morning Drive host Shawn Serre on […]
- Today’s changing work culture and growing importance of connections for well-being are headline topics on the popular, community talk program, Morning Drive, on Friday, May 12 at […]
- Linda Dulye (left) with President of the Girls Inc. Board of Directors Melissa Mazzeo (right) Recognized for her philanthropy, community activism and active volunteerism, DLE President […]
- Dulye & Co. Founder and President, Linda Dulye, has been selected as the recipient of the prestigious 2023 “She Knows Where She’s Going” Award by Girls Inc. […]
- Dulye & Co. President and Founder Linda Dulye recently led a workshop on presentation skills for the Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) Berkshires 2023 Business Accelerator program. Linda […]
- Discover why diners can make you a better communicator on the latest episode of the popular It’s About To Go Down! podcast with guest Linda Dulye, […]
- Dulye & Co. President Linda Dulye is leading a Crusade for Conversations to change how we think and act about our verbal expression with the goal […]
- Dulye & Co., experts in galvanizing connected and collaborative cultures, is celebrating our 25th anniversary. Since 1998, Dulye & Co. has generated organizational productivity and vitality […]
- The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International has named Dulye & Co. President and Founder Linda Dulye a Paul Harris Fellow, recognizing her philanthropic outreach. The award […]
- Dulye & Co. President and Founder Linda Dulye has been reappointed to a three-year term on the Pittsfield Economic Revitalization Corporation’s Board of Directors.PERC’s primary purpose […]
"Our class of budding entrepreneurs is always inspired by Linda (Dulye)'s class on presentation skills. She creates such a positive, encouraging energy and helps them tell their story as effectively as possible. We are so lucky to have her as a teacher – 4 times now and counting."
“Linda's ideas and attitude brought some light into the unknown future.”
“New and innovative ideas about how to deal with so many different dynamics and situations that we are facing.”
“Linda Dulye is a great, engaging speaker. I appreciate that she used her slides as talking points rather than recite the words as they are shown.”
“I like the examples of how to overcome the obstacles presented with working remotely. There was language to express the feelings and an understanding that many were having shared experiences. Also, the confirmation that what worked in the physical workplace may not work remotely.”
"I loved Linda's presentation! Her energy made it engaging. She sounded passionate in what she was sharing with the audience. Linda Dulye was a burst of energy and had simple ideas that you could implement immediately. It was great to put her between two more content-heavy presentations. I thought the presentations were relevant and especially loved Linda's presentation. It definitely hit home.”
“This has been a great experience working with Linda Dulye and Nicole Laureyns. The experience and ideas you brought to the table to help understand our root causes of the low Q12 survey were nothing short of exceptional. Not only did you help drive data collection, you also helped formulate an action plan to correct the deficiencies. My hats off to you all, we could not have done this without your help.”