WE CREATE SPECTATOR-FREE WORKPLACES™
Stop Spectator Strategies!
Clients regularly come to us with red in hand. Red-laced scorecards from engagement surveys accompanied by outdated playbooks for reversing trends.
Getting in the green zone requires a serious break from crusty, hierarchical-driven campaigns that render employees to be spectators. Responsibility for change is NOT for managers only. Success must be guided by an inclusive compass that culls the collective energy, ideas and commitment of work teams.
Dulye & Co.'s Conscious Connectivity© Engagement Program creates thriving team cultures. Through our shared ownership approach, employees and their managers jointly develop goals and decide on corrective actions for improving relationships and the work environment.
We guide managers and their work teams to create Spectator-Free™ action plans that:
• strengthen essential leadership skills in managers at all levels.
• replace static team meetings with purpose-driven, participative exchanges that use time and meeting management tools to efficiently bring people together often to share, learn and support.
• create protocols for using technology and recognition to connect dispersed team members and foster rapport.
• improve listening, inquiry and core communication skills among team members that build respectful interactions, whether in-person, via screen or both.
• integrate periodic progress checks that reinforce accountability and identify areas for continued adjustments to achieve goals.
Make red-to-green conversions a real team effort with Conscious Connectivity©.
After all, a Spectator-Free Workplace™ demands Spectator-Free™ solutions.
DULYE IN THE NEWS
- The Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE) 2022 Leadership Immersion reinvigorated the more than 50 motivated professionals and all-star speakers with new perspectives, strategies and confidence to lead […]
- Read an extensive profile on Dulye & Co. President Linda Dulye in the Women in Business special feature in BusinessWest, Western Massachusetts’ largest business publication. Linda […]
- Six of the 40 Under Forty Berkshires 2022 winners have something in common: They all are Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE) leaders.Their selection reinforces the dividends of […]
- Internationally acclaimed experts share breakthrough strategies for creating thriving teams and careers at the 2022 Leadership Immersion, presented by the Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE) and sponsored […]
- Dulye & Co. takes pride in our sponsorship of the Berkshire Immigrant Center and its 3rd Annual One World Celebration. More important than ever is the […]
- Skillfully used, an informational interview unlocks an inside view of a job, career field, industry, or company. It is not a job interview. Instead, it’s an […]
"Our class of budding entrepreneurs is always inspired by Linda (Dulye)'s class on presentation skills. She creates such a positive, encouraging energy and helps them tell their story as effectively as possible. We are so lucky to have her as a teacher – 4 times now and counting."
“Linda's ideas and attitude brought some light into the unknown future.”
“New and innovative ideas about how to deal with so many different dynamics and situations that we are facing.”
“Linda Dulye is a great, engaging speaker. I appreciate that she used her slides as talking points rather than recite the words as they are shown.”
“I like the examples of how to overcome the obstacles presented with working remotely. There was language to express the feelings and an understanding that many were having shared experiences. Also, the confirmation that what worked in the physical workplace may not work remotely.”
"I loved Linda's presentation! Her energy made it engaging. She sounded passionate in what she was sharing with the audience. Linda Dulye was a burst of energy and had simple ideas that you could implement immediately. It was great to put her between two more content-heavy presentations. I thought the presentations were relevant and especially loved Linda's presentation. It definitely hit home.”
“This has been a great experience working with Linda Dulye and Nicole Laureyns. The experience and ideas you brought to the table to help understand our root causes of the low Q12 survey were nothing short of exceptional. Not only did you help drive data collection, you also helped formulate an action plan to correct the deficiencies. My hats off to you all, we could not have done this without your help.”