CREATING SPECTATOR-FREE WORKPLACES™ FOR 25 YEARS
Create Psychological Safety at Work
Psychological safety factors sizably in an employee’s decision to stay or leave their company. By leaning into their curiosity, leaders can visibly demonstrate their interest in the diverse perspectives and fresh ideas of team members.
Dulye & Co.’s Conscious Connectivity© Training sharpens the essential communication, team building and social skills for creating a positive, productive culture that promotes team and business success. 90% of our customers rate their training experience “excellent” or “good” for advancing their professional development.
Contact Dulye & Co. President Linda Dulye at firstname.lastname@example.org for a 30-minute, free consultation about moving the needle of your organization's performance.
DULYE IN THE NEWS
- Dulye & Co., experts in galvanizing connected and collaborative cultures, is celebrating our 25th anniversary. Since 1998, Dulye & Co. has generated organizational productivity and vitality […]
- The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International has named Dulye & Co. President and Founder Linda Dulye a Paul Harris Fellow, recognizing her philanthropic outreach. The award […]
- Dulye & Co. President and Founder Linda Dulye has been reappointed to a three-year term on the Pittsfield Economic Revitalization Corporation’s Board of Directors.PERC’s primary purpose […]
- DLE President and Founder Linda Dulye recently facilitated her sixth master class in presentation skills for the latest cohort in the Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) Berkshires 2022 Business Accelerator […]
DLE 2022 Leadership Immersion Earns Astronomical Ratings for Inspiring Curiosity, Connections and Confidence
DLE 2022 Leadership Immersion Earns Astronomical Ratings for Inspiring Curiosity, Connections and ConfidenceThe Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE) 2022 Leadership Immersion reinvigorated the more than 50 motivated professionals and all-star speakers with new perspectives, strategies and confidence to lead […]
- Read an extensive profile on Dulye & Co. President Linda Dulye in the Women in Business special feature in BusinessWest, Western Massachusetts’ largest business publication. Linda […]
- Six of the 40 Under Forty Berkshires 2022 winners have something in common: They all are Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE) leaders.Their selection reinforces the dividends of […]
- Internationally acclaimed experts share breakthrough strategies for creating thriving teams and careers at the 2022 Leadership Immersion, presented by the Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE) and sponsored […]
- Dulye & Co. shines in the Member Spotlight feature of the Capital Region Chamber, the largest business organization serving the greater Albany, NY region. Click here to […]
- For the second consecutive year, Dulye & Co. is excited to be among the sponsors of the 11th annual Soldier On Golf Tournament set for Sept. […]
- Dulye & Co. President and Founder Linda Dulye serves as a volunteer leadership coach for the 2022 cohort of the BETA Program at the Berkshire Innovation […]
- One of the largest and longest-running July 4th parades in the United States happens in our home base of Pittsfield, MA. Dulye & Co. proudly supports […]
"Our class of budding entrepreneurs is always inspired by Linda (Dulye)'s class on presentation skills. She creates such a positive, encouraging energy and helps them tell their story as effectively as possible. We are so lucky to have her as a teacher – 4 times now and counting."
“Linda's ideas and attitude brought some light into the unknown future.”
“New and innovative ideas about how to deal with so many different dynamics and situations that we are facing.”
“Linda Dulye is a great, engaging speaker. I appreciate that she used her slides as talking points rather than recite the words as they are shown.”
“I like the examples of how to overcome the obstacles presented with working remotely. There was language to express the feelings and an understanding that many were having shared experiences. Also, the confirmation that what worked in the physical workplace may not work remotely.”
"I loved Linda's presentation! Her energy made it engaging. She sounded passionate in what she was sharing with the audience. Linda Dulye was a burst of energy and had simple ideas that you could implement immediately. It was great to put her between two more content-heavy presentations. I thought the presentations were relevant and especially loved Linda's presentation. It definitely hit home.”
“This has been a great experience working with Linda Dulye and Nicole Laureyns. The experience and ideas you brought to the table to help understand our root causes of the low Q12 survey were nothing short of exceptional. Not only did you help drive data collection, you also helped formulate an action plan to correct the deficiencies. My hats off to you all, we could not have done this without your help.”