Polish Your Personal Brand to Create Meaningful Connections
Relationships are essential for personal and professional success. Whether you are onboarding with a new company or moving into a management role, you need a strategy for proactively connecting with others with your personal brand.
This highly interactive workshop provides practical steps for building and communicating a personal brand, in person and virtually. Participants gain self awareness of their unique skills and how to project their value to a colleague, boss and customer.
Our Polish Your Personal Brand game plan is readily applicable for creating the positive impressions that open doors to meaningful relationships. Learn what a strong personal brand can do for your career and the organization where you work.
Completion of this two-hour workshop will boost competencies to:
- Understand the main elements of personal branding
- Improve self-awareness of how and what you project
- Leverage social media to advance your brand
- Align the 3Vs of brand image–your verbals, vocals and visuals
- Develop a core brand message for resumes, elevator speeches and profiles
- Recognize well-known brands and decipher what makes them stand out
- Build an authentic reputation that earns the trust and respect of others.