Never Lead A Bad Meeting
Created for in-person or virtual delivery, this workshop will eliminate the inefficiency, drama and pain associated with one of the most important and valuable communication practices in the workplace: team meetings. We take a holistic approach that highlights essential actions to take before, during and after one-on-one, team and skip-level meetings to ensure a high-quality experience. Exercises and tools show participants how to increase the interaction and outcomes of in-person, hybrid and virtual meetings.
Our training improves skills and preparedness for leading meetings with 2, 22 or more. Delivered in a 3-hour workshop, we incorporate exercises and simple tools that keep participants engaged and actively learning.
Real takeaways for instant application include how to:
- Develop a concrete agenda with clear outcomes
- Use simple inquiry techniques to eliminate silence
- Stimulate conversation that engages all, not a few
- Efficiently use time with on-time starts and closings
- Improve the quality of presented materials
- Establish and delegate shared roles for meeting management
- Stay on topic by mitigating disruptors and disruptions
- Establish ground rules that guarantee participation
- Create shared ownership through clear roles for all participants
- Periodically check effectiveness
- Engage the team in continuously improving the meeting experience