Create a safe,
Clients regularly come to us with red in hand. Red-laced scorecards from engagement surveys accompanied by outdated playbooks for reversing trends.
Responsibility for change is NOT exclusive to managers. Getting in the green zone requires a serious break from transactional, top-down campaigns that render employees to be spectators. Success comes from a transformative, inclusive approach for creating and sustaining an open, safe and motivating environment.
Dulye & Co.’s Conscious Connectivity© Training promotes thriving cultures through the collective energy, ideas and commitment of team members. We equip rising, new and experienced managers with a game plan to:
expand their self-awareness of biases and behaviors that stifle communications and relationships
provide multiple outlets for employees’ to comfortably share fresh perspectives and ideas
promote positive dialogue and supportive interactions
show appreciation for actions that contribute to team and business success
reinforce accountability for clearly communicating expectations and meeting commitments.
Achieve a red-to-green conversion in your next engagement survey with Conscious Connectivity©. Our training sessions are designed for in-person or live virtual delivery with leaders from different roles, responsibilities, functions and levels. High interaction is guaranteed through polls, chats, breakouts, exercises and open discussions. A bonus Action Plan keeps managers focused and accountable for applying the Conscious Connectivity© 5I Model.
Contact Linda Dulye at email@example.com for a 30-minute, free consultation about moving the needle at your organization.
What Clients Are Saying About Conscious Connectivity©
- "I really appreciate all the perspectives on how to build relationships and interaction, and keep it zesty."
- "Linda's training sessions were great for how to engage employees and make them feel involved and appreciated."
- "Love the energy and information Linda brings."
- "This has made me aware of my weaknesses and given me tools to improve."
- "This training made me aware that I am not alone in struggles–such as the overwhelming feelings of information overload. Receiving the training and learning productive ways to manage has raised my self-awareness and helped me to come up with solutions."
- "I have been working on becoming a strong, supportive leader for over a year since being promoted. This has strengthened my commitment to myself and my team that I will do what I can to ensure they feel respected, valued and appreciated."
- "The training with Linda is very engaging, upbeat and impactful."
- "Provided a new perspective on how we should be interacting with our teams."
- "It has helped me reassess how I connect and transmit information to my team so that it is more effective and useful, and adds value to our relationship and use of time."
- "Easy to remember and implement with every interaction."
- "Provides ways to be impactful and efficient with everyone's time."
- "The training is engaging which helps with understanding. It allows for a broad level of participation."
- "It has helped me with creating new ways of teaching and providing my staff with the information and tools they need. I have also been able to reflect on things that were in place prior to me being supervisor to see what works and what doesn't."
- "The concepts are clear and simple; the breakout rooms allow us to get insight from other staff that we might not have received otherwise."
- "Sometimes as a leader you feel that you are stuck and having an in-office/hybrid team can be difficult. This toolkit has shown me how to better serve my team and take a step back to actively listen, communicate better and make a better impact."