Conscious Connectivity: Essentials for Engaging Work Teams
With even more change and transformation erupting in today’s multi-dimensional workplace, managers need to be intentional in their time and skills for building meaningful connections and relationships with and between team members. Dulye & Co. helps managers rise to this critical challenge with our high-impact Conscious Connectivity© training.
Designed for instant applicability in hybrid, virtual and in-person environments, this interactive webinar will upgrade managers’ communication skills that foster human connections and their confidence to lead as the Chief Connections Officer for their work teams.
Gain a 5-step model and support tools to:
- Adopt a people-centric mindset
- Promote curiosity and continuous learning through inquiry and active listening
- Make it safe for employees to speak up, ask for help, discuss mistakes and offer support during check-ins, team meetings and other group exchanges
- Stimulate conversations within and between teams for solving problems, sharing ideas and recognizing accomplishments
- Convey genuine empathy in words and actions for team members’ well-being
- Create a fun environment.
Rally your company’s managers with this 90-minute training program, designed for live video delivery in a group of 20 participants from different levels and departments in a company or organization. Zoom hosting is included, plus a bonus Conscious Connectivity© action plan to readily apply the five-step engagement model.
Linda Dulye and Dulye & Co.’s Conscious Connectivity© methodology are featured in Raymond James’ newsletter. Click here to read.