End the Epidemic,
Revive Relationships with Dulye & Co.’s Conscious Connectivity©
U.S. Surgeon General has affirmed what Dulye & Co. has been advocating for 25 years: human connections can’t be shortchanged.
The consequences of doing so are life threatening.
“(We) have an obligation to make the same investments in addressing social connection that we have made in addressing tobacco use, obesity, and the addiction crisis,” Dr. Vivek H. Murthy writes in his report “Our Epidemic of Loneliness and Isolation” released May 2, 2023.
“If we fail to do so, we will pay an ever-increasing price in the form of our individual and collective health and well-being.”
Since launching in 1998, Dulye & Co. has focused exclusively on building meaningful human connections in organizations. Every strategy, tool and training that we’ve developed and delivered have shared the common goal of bringing people together through conversation that enables learning from and about each other.
No longer can organizations consider team meetings and other two-way communications practices as nice to do when time, funds and interest permit. Conversations are a daily essential. As the Surgeon General’s research attests, they improve individual and collective well-being.
Dulye & Co.’s Conscious Connectivity© Training and Tools help managers and their team members connect every day–whether in person or with cameras on using remote technology–to share information, listen actively and have real conversations.
Using our 5I methodology, teams work together to improve the quality and impact of their communications and interactions by:
- Making feedback a conversation essential during team meetings and performance reviews
- Creating safe environments for asking questions and sharing different perspectives
- Reading and responding to visual, vocal and verbal cues that signal breakdowns in trust and respect
- Gaining self-awareness of personal biases that dismiss others and impede teamwork
- Addressing distracting behaviors that kill productivity and morale
- Communicating appreciation for actions that contribute to team success and well-being
- Promoting a positive and supportive team culture.
The consequences for failure to build human connections are more serious than ever. If you are a manager of 10, 100 or 1,000 employees, take action to revive relationships with Dulye & Co.’s Conscious Connectivity©.
Contact Linda Dulye at email@example.com for a 30-minute, free consultation about moving the needle at your organization.
What Clients Are Saying About Conscious Connectivity©
- "I really appreciate all the perspectives on how to build relationships and interaction, and keep it zesty."
- "Linda's training sessions were great for how to engage employees and make them feel involved and appreciated."
- "Love the energy and information Linda brings."
- "This has made me aware of my weaknesses and given me tools to improve."
- "This training made me aware that I am not alone in struggles–such as the overwhelming feelings of information overload. Receiving the training and learning productive ways to manage has raised my self-awareness and helped me to come up with solutions."
- "I have been working on becoming a strong, supportive leader for over a year since being promoted. This has strengthened my commitment to myself and my team that I will do what I can to ensure they feel respected, valued and appreciated."
- "The training with Linda is very engaging, upbeat and impactful."
- "Provided a new perspective on how we should be interacting with our teams."
- "It has helped me reassess how I connect and transmit information to my team so that it is more effective and useful, and adds value to our relationship and use of time."
- "Easy to remember and implement with every interaction."
- "Provides ways to be impactful and efficient with everyone's time."
- "The training is engaging which helps with understanding. It allows for a broad level of participation."
- "It has helped me with creating new ways of teaching and providing my staff with the information and tools they need. I have also been able to reflect on things that were in place prior to me being supervisor to see what works and what doesn't."
- "The concepts are clear and simple; the breakout rooms allow us to get insight from other staff that we might not have received otherwise."
- "Sometimes as a leader you feel that you are stuck and having an in-office/hybrid team can be difficult. This toolkit has shown me how to better serve my team and take a step back to actively listen, communicate better and make a better impact."