The Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE), respected for its legacy of premier professional development programs for emerging leaders, has achieved a venerable milestone for elevating next gen leaders in the Berkshires.
Five of the 40 winners of this year’s Berkshire County 40 Under Forty competition are active DLE members and volunteers. That brings to 16 the total number of DLE members who have received this prestigious award since 2019.
Selected for their community and civic engagement in elevating the Berkshires, the DLE Fantastic 5 are:
- Prince Abanulo, Quality Manager at Premium Waters
- Josh Brilliant, Systems Test Engineer at General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Kalee Carmel, Treasury Management Manager at Adams Community Bank
- Cameron Hadley, Financial Advisor at Northwestern Mutual
- Allison Schmitt, Executive Director at EforAll Berkshire County
“These results underscore the importance and impact of the DLE in the Berkshires,” notes Linda Dulye, founder of the DLE and president of Dulye & Co. consultancy, which underwrites and manages the DLE’s year-round, fee-free professional development programs.
“The DLE is committed to elevating next gen leaders by producing high impact learning and networking opportunities, offered without cost, to an inclusive, supportive community of members who genuinely want to make a difference where they work and live.”
- The Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE), respected for its legacy of premier professional development programs for emerging leaders, has achieved a venerable milestone for elevating next gen […]
- On May 2, the U.S. Surgeon General called on Americans to take action now to strengthen human connections to combat an epidemic of loneliness that is […]
- Dulye & Co. President Linda Dulye served as moderator for an open discussion on small business challenges and opportunities that united a panel of minority business […]
- Improve connections in your life with the Crusade for Conversations Compass that Dulye & Co. President Linda Dulye shared with Morning Drive host Shawn Serre on […]