Dulye & Co. offers powerful, comprehensive Effective 2-Way Communications™ training programs designed to provide new hires, front-line associates, managers and leaders with knowledge and proficiency in workplace communication techniques and skills.
We elevate direct feedback to be a workplace staple by using 2-way practices, in-person and multi-media channels, and shared responsibility for improving the knowledge, attitude and actions of employees through effective communication.
At the core of our training programs is the easy-to-remember, easy-to-use 4R Model™ that focuses on the key elements of the best workplace communications.
- Relay: (PLATFORM) How to use the right and best media to create a connection
- Relate: (MESSAGES) How to make information personal, meaningful and useful for your work group
- Receive:(FEEDBACK) How to ask probing questions and encourage others to speak up directly
- Respond:(FOLLOW-UP) How to actively listen to and respond to feedback in ways that demonstrate respect and advance improvement ideas
Together, the 4Rs promote conversations that build the kind of relationships essential for getting results!
Our Effective 2-Way Communications™ programs are offered in half-day, full-day and two-day segments. Course completion will equip every manager with the:
- Understanding of their role and responsibilities as a key communicator
- Techniques for leading effective conversations
- Communications tools that improve listening and receiving feedback
- Tips for eliminating filters that distort messages
- A Personal Communications Plan for use on the job
In addition to classroom training, we offer on-the-job tools that sustain knowledge and skills through Quarterly Refresher Sessions and a web-based, e-toolkit.
Contact Bev Pierce at Dulye & Co., firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-788-6204, for more information.